Leadership development and -training
For more than 15 years, the management trainer and coach, Daniel F. Pinnow, has developed, encouraged and strengthened experienced managers, CEOs, and executives on their career path, as well as supported their self-development.
Daniel Pinnow considers every manager a part of a complex system, which is constantly changing and which cannot be controlled, but rather influenced by the manager. Together with his clients, Daniel Pinnow analyzes the respective systems and helps managers first to identify their own position within these systems and to lead themselves within it.
In doing so, Daniel Pinnow capitalizes on his practical knowledge and scientific experience. He was trained as a systemic trainer and coach by Professor Peter Müller-Egloff and gained scientific experience as an Associate Professor for Leadership and Management at the Capital University of Economics and Business in Peking as well as as a lecturer for human resources management at the Technical University of Munich. Furthermore, Daniel Pinnow is well grounded in practical leadership, with experience as a manager and HR professional for international companies such as EADS and E.ON Ruhrgas AG.
The seminars conducted by Daniel F. Pinnow are designed for experienced managers who have the head responsibility for a company or a business division.
- Leadership for Executives (Top Leader 1)
- Leadership for Executives (Top Leader 2)
- Leadership 4.0 – Führung im Zeitalter von Globalisierung, Vernetzung und Digitalisierung
- Intensivseminar - Leadership Live!
- Führung für Projekt- Team, und Abteilungsleiter - Die Essenz der systemischen Führung I
- Führung für Projekt- Team, und Abteilungsleiter - Die Essenz der systemischen Führung II